19 Sparkling Wine
Item No. 446176  •  In Stock

19 Sparkling Wine
19 Sparkling Wine

This exceptional wine is 50% Sémillon and 50% Muscadelle, from estate-grown grapes. Naturally fermented, hand-riddled, and aged in the bottle in the French "méthode traditionnelle".

$38.00club price: $30.40
Add to Cart
Gift this item »

About This Item

This exceptional wine is 50% Sémillon and 50% Muscadelle, from estate-grown grapes. Naturally fermented, hand-riddled, and aged in the bottle in the French "méthode traditionnelle". An elegant, citrine-colored wine with a delicate frothy mousse and an airy nose of lemon peel and fresh linen. Flavors of crisp, green apple, with a dry and refreshing finish.  A soft breeze on a summer's day!

Taste along with Morgan Bacigalupi from our tasting room click here

Winemaker Notes

Five years ago, I wanted to try something that the family had never done before, to discover what the terroir in the cooler Chiles Valley District of Napa Valley could do for a sparkling wine. I began experimenting with various Bordeaux varietals; this is my first stab at a Sémillon/ Muscadelle blend, and I am thrilled with the results, which balance crispness with just a hint of residual sugar. I will be toasting to another 130 years with this one! Winemaker: Aimée Sunseri, 5th generation

Technical Data

Alcohol: 12.5 % pH: 3.03 Residual Sugar: 0.60 % TA: 8.5 Cases produced: 124 Appellation: Napa Valley Sub-appellation: Chiles Valley District Aging: This wine was aged in the bottle for over one year before release. Style: Brut Method: methodé traditionnelle